Because this project is really huge there are a few things that I will need some help. I need a graphics artist that will help me with the 3d models of the vehicles in game.
The next version of the game will have some new cars modeled by me. However I need someone from the gmc forums that can make more low poly cars for the game.
For more details check out the post in my CL3 site HERE.
gamers21
animasi
Labels
- 360
- 3d
- arkham
- army
- Arts
- asylum
- Bane
- Batman
- beta
- Broken
- calibour
- colin
- crime
- crimelife
- dead
- demo
- Destiny
- development
- dirt
- dirt2
- dlc
- e3
- e74
- error
- faction
- Fallen
- forza
- fuel
- g-force
- game
- gamemaker
- gameplay
- gamespot
- guerrila
- Harley
- infinite
- interview
- iphone appstore app ios game catapult physics
- life
- logo
- mafia
- maker
- mcrae
- motorsport
- Platinum
- playstation
- ps3
- psp
- Quinn
- red
- redemption
- Revenge
- rising
- rockstar
- row
- saints
- sakis25
- sakisa
- Sandbox
- soul
- studio
- tekken
- This poster from LC Episodes is overlapping a poster found in the Vice City porn studio...
- Trailer
- Transformers
- turn10
- two
- ufc
- ultor
- undisputed
- war
- xbox
- xbox360
- yoyogames
About
gamers21
Popular Posts
-
UPDATE: This poster from Episodes from LC is overlapping a poster found in the Vice City porn studio... My guess now goes to a new Vice Ci...
-
An exciting arcade rally experience without limits for everyone! Features: - Arcade rally driving - 8 Rally Stages in 4 different locations ...
-
Imagine a card game with all your favorite video game characters! Comment below if you like the idea and tell me what do you think.
-
Recently I have launched a new forum dedicated to the Top Game Developers of this generation: http://topgamedevs.forums.net.bz Open for eve...
-
I have started making some 3d models that you may find useful to use in your games and for mobile game development with low-poly 3d models....
-
It's been a while since my last update, but I have finally found some time to update Crimelife 3 . There are tons of bug fixes in this r...
-
Now I have my own channel on Youtube that I will try to upload trailers and videos of my games. So far because of my slow connection I onl...
-
The game will be available soon on the App Store. Please leave a comment with your opinions about the game. :)
-
Here are some of my screenshots of this awesome game. Every time I get a new car in the game I always use the photomode first to zooooooooo...
-
Angel in Danger is a 3D platform game that is definitely missing from Steam. It was originally released for iOS and Android platforms and n...
Labels
- 360
- 3d
- arkham
- army
- Arts
- asylum
- Bane
- Batman
- beta
- Broken
- calibour
- colin
- crime
- crimelife
- dead
- demo
- Destiny
- development
- dirt
- dirt2
- dlc
- e3
- e74
- error
- faction
- Fallen
- forza
- fuel
- g-force
- game
- gamemaker
- gameplay
- gamespot
- guerrila
- Harley
- infinite
- interview
- iphone appstore app ios game catapult physics
- life
- logo
- mafia
- maker
- mcrae
- motorsport
- Platinum
- playstation
- ps3
- psp
- Quinn
- red
- redemption
- Revenge
- rising
- rockstar
- row
- saints
- sakis25
- sakisa
- Sandbox
- soul
- studio
- tekken
- This poster from LC Episodes is overlapping a poster found in the Vice City porn studio...
- Trailer
- Transformers
- turn10
- two
- ufc
- ultor
- undisputed
- war
- xbox
- xbox360
- yoyogames
