I was searching on Youtube for various stuff about 3d game development and I found this:
Sandbox is a game design tool based on the Cube 2 engine that allows users to quickly and easily create and edit their own worlds in game, even cooperatively. It is free, open source, and easy to use for Kids and Adults.
It's not like Gamemaker but it looks interesting and easy to learn so I will give it a try.
You can download the program for FREE from the official site here.
source: http://www.sandboxgamemaker.com
EDIT: Only for kids. . .
gamers21
animasi
Labels
- 360
- 3d
- arkham
- army
- Arts
- asylum
- Bane
- Batman
- beta
- Broken
- calibour
- colin
- crime
- crimelife
- dead
- demo
- Destiny
- development
- dirt
- dirt2
- dlc
- e3
- e74
- error
- faction
- Fallen
- forza
- fuel
- g-force
- game
- gamemaker
- gameplay
- gamespot
- guerrila
- Harley
- infinite
- interview
- iphone appstore app ios game catapult physics
- life
- logo
- mafia
- maker
- mcrae
- motorsport
- Platinum
- playstation
- ps3
- psp
- Quinn
- red
- redemption
- Revenge
- rising
- rockstar
- row
- saints
- sakis25
- sakisa
- Sandbox
- soul
- studio
- tekken
- This poster from LC Episodes is overlapping a poster found in the Vice City porn studio...
- Trailer
- Transformers
- turn10
- two
- ufc
- ultor
- undisputed
- war
- xbox
- xbox360
- yoyogames
About
gamers21
Popular Posts
-
Recently I saw this site wich lets you to play classic NES games online. The first game it came in my mind was The Battle of Olympus I was...
-
If you love to play the good old games in your PC with various emulators and you want to browse through them in a great new way then this pr...
-
This is my personal opinion from the games I played on my PS Vita. Those are the games that look much better on the OLED screen of the Vita ...
-
Not many updates in this version but we have some really great new features that will change the whole experience! Tanks and army included p...
-
Look what happened to my xbox last night. I was playing Bad Company for 15-20 minutes and when I returned to the dashboard the picture was m...
-
New version (v1.3) of the game Tsolias vs Zombies 3D with full support for iPad and iPhone 5 is now available! What's New in Version ...
-
Now I have my own channel on Youtube that I will try to upload trailers and videos of my games. So far because of my slow connection I onl...
-
The game will be available soon on the App Store. Please leave a comment with your opinions about the game. :)
-
Angel in Danger is a 3D platform game that is definitely missing from Steam. It was originally released for iOS and Android platforms and n...
-
The current project I'm working on is a 3rd Person Action/Adventure game based on the Greek mythology. The main protagonist of the game ...
Labels
- 360
- 3d
- arkham
- army
- Arts
- asylum
- Bane
- Batman
- beta
- Broken
- calibour
- colin
- crime
- crimelife
- dead
- demo
- Destiny
- development
- dirt
- dirt2
- dlc
- e3
- e74
- error
- faction
- Fallen
- forza
- fuel
- g-force
- game
- gamemaker
- gameplay
- gamespot
- guerrila
- Harley
- infinite
- interview
- iphone appstore app ios game catapult physics
- life
- logo
- mafia
- maker
- mcrae
- motorsport
- Platinum
- playstation
- ps3
- psp
- Quinn
- red
- redemption
- Revenge
- rising
- rockstar
- row
- saints
- sakis25
- sakisa
- Sandbox
- soul
- studio
- tekken
- This poster from LC Episodes is overlapping a poster found in the Vice City porn studio...
- Trailer
- Transformers
- turn10
- two
- ufc
- ultor
- undisputed
- war
- xbox
- xbox360
- yoyogames
